FOR INSURANCE COMPANY
Because your business is about the reduction of risks
VISION has proven a successful tool to help insurance companies speed up:
- The process of underwriting
- The handling of car damage
Speeding up the process of underwriting
Prior to underwriting, the availability of the relevant data is vital. Based on the right information, you will be able to take appropriate decisions concerning the terms and conditions, in order to minimize your risks.
When handling a new application for a car insurance, VISION will enable you to retrieve:
- The applicant’s track record in driving or accidents
- The history of the applicant’s car
VISION enables you to access the information you need, in order to take the right decision. VISION is there, whenever you need it.
Speeding up the handling of car damage:
When handling a car accident claim, you will want to rule out the possibility of fraud, by checking:
- whether the driver has a valid driver license;
- whether there are any infractions on the driver’s license;
- whether the driver has a working permit or i.d.;
- whether the driver has paid road tax;
- whether the car has passed the department of motor vehicles inspection;
- the legitimate registration of the vehicle;
- whether the car has changed ownership;
- whether the car has been involved in other car accidents;
- the details of an accident, via accident reports and accident photos;
- audio and video recordings of the persons, involved in the accident.
All this information can be easily retrieved via VISION.
The VISION platform explained
- The VISION platform connects the different parties, involved in the handling of damage events. Like the insurance companies, garages and car dealers, the Police, the Roadside Service Providers and governmental institutions like the Departments of Justice, Driver licenses, Treasury, Motor Vehicles etc.
- Depending on their roles in the process, parties will act as a data provider, a data consumer or a combination of both. In this way, VISION connects the demand and supply of information.
- The more parties participate in the platform, the larger the range of available data will be.
The VISION Community
For more information about VISION’s collaboration structure, check the description of The VISION Community